Project Coordinator – Telco Deployment
Strategy and Technology Practice
Melbourne, CBD and Inner Suburbs
How to apply
If you think you have the personal attributes, experience, and drive to be successful, please submit your name and resume.
Email resume to
About CS Technology
We are a global IT consultancy headquartered in New York with regional offices in Melbourne, Sydney and London. Our focus is to build and develop intimate client relationships where we can add considerable value by leveraging our 29 years of specialist experience in developing and implementing strategies for data centres, cloud services, modern corporate workspaces and operating model transformation challenges.
If you are motivated by turning challenging ideas into reality, creating uncharted value for clients and bringing your best self to your work – we want to connect with you.
Project Coordinator - Telco Deployment
- Ability to compile, collate and analyse large data sets using Excel
- Data reporting
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Coordination of the rollout schedule with Telstra
- Remediation of technical issues
- Proficiency with Office 365 particularly Excel
- Experience with Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership of issues and their resolution
- Detail orientated with good organisation skills and basic project management knowledge
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours where required
This is a team role where you will be working closely with colleagues and client stakeholders in an IT infrastructure focused domain.
CS Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CS Technology’s headquarters is located in New York City with its APAC region headquarters in Sydney CBD. We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits package, 401K, and paid vacation. We are hiring as a result of our proven success, recent growth, and consistent high performance.