IT Project Analyst
Strategy and Technology Practice
Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
How to apply
If you think you have the personal attributes, experience, and drive to be successful, please submit your name and resume.
Email resume to
About CS Technology
When our clients want the job done right, we help them quickly and awesomely with our team of highly skilled IT professionals.
We are a global IT consultancy headquartered in New York with regional offices in Melbourne, Sydney and London. Our focus is to build and develop intimate client relationships where we can add considerable value by leveraging our 29 years of specialist experience in developing and implementing strategies for data centres, cloud services, modern corporate workspaces and operating model transformation challenges.
IT Project Analyst
CS Technology is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Analyst with 1 to 3 years of general business or IT experience preferably within a project environment. Knowledge of IT infrastructure would be helpful but is not essential. This is a team role where you will be working closely with colleagues and client stakeholders in an IT infrastructure focused domain. Travel may be necessary.
Your first project will have you support a high performing team of consultants delivering a major transformation program for an ASX50 client. You will be collecting and maintaining project inventory and schedules, resource profiling, managing stakeholder communication, along with maintaining artefacts throughout the project lifecycle.
Note: only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
- Ability to work closely with senior practitioners on both client deliverables and internal projects
- Participate in projects at various stages ranging from initial assessment through process, design and implementation
- Ability to compile, collate and analyse large data sets
- Assist with research and metrics development tracking
- Analyse process flows and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with senior staff and project managers to develop dashboard reports
- Document key processes and collaborate on improvements
- Develop and/or maintain project plans, meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Lead and oversee status reporting and communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 -3 years general business or IT experience
- Proficiency with most of the following tools: MS Office and Office 365 experience including Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Power BI
- Interest and desire to learn technology and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership of issues and their resolution
- Detail orientated with good organisation skills and basic project management knowledge
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours with the possibility of travel
CS Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CS Technology’s headquarters is located in New York City with its APAC region headquarters in Sydney. We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits package, 401K, and paid vacation. We are hiring as a result of our proven success, recent growth, and consistently high performance.